WORKING CAPITAL (CASH) MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE
IMPROVE YOUR WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS NOW
- In the Working Capital Management Training Course, you will learn best practices to manage their firm’s working capital (cash available for day-to-day operations) to improve the firm’s liquidity position, financial health, and reduce risk to allow management to take advantage of unexpected opportunities, and to qualify for bank loans and favorable trade credit terms.
- Receive training from a management professional with 30+ years of experience.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued on completion.
- Cost: Three-day class $1999.00. Available Discounts.
- Public Class and Webinar Schedule is in the right column.
WORKING CAPITAL (CASH) MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Evaluate market conditions (e.g., spreads, interest rates, terms, credit rating).
- Manage debt and investment portfolio risk based on market conditions, company policy, and/or government regulation.
- Evaluate and manage counterparty risk (e.g., supply chain, banks, brokers, dealers).
- Develop and implement short-term borrowing strategies and procedures, including alternative financing methods (e.g., letters of credit, factoring, discounting, netting).
- Develop and implement short-term investment strategies and procedures.
- Execute and report short-term borrowing transactions.
- •Execute and report short-term investment transactions.
- •Calculate, analyze, and evaluate financial ratios to optimize financial decision making.
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.
Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
If you are experiencing problems with any of the following, we can help:
- unprecedented growth
- supply chain issues
- cash management issues
- introduction of new technologies
- development of a company mission statement or S&OP
- poor customer service
- poor internal training development
- declining or stagnant sales
- high employee turn-over
- no accountability for managers
Our account managers can work with you to improve the performance of your workforce in two ways:
- Our account managers can help you put together a comprehensive employee training program proven to be one of the best returns on investment there is.
- A business consultant to provide expert advice in a particular area such as management and leadership, accountancy, human resources, customer service, finance, or supply chain management.
WORKING CAPITAL (CASH) MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE CPE CREDITS DISCLOSURE
Recommended CPE credit: 24
Recommended field of study: Accounting
Program level: Advanced.
Advance preparation: None
Additional disclosure information
WORKING CAPITAL (CASH) MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE CLASS OUTLINE
Module One: Introduction to Working Capital Management
Overview of Working Capital
The Working Capital Cash Conversion Cycle (CCC)
How Changes in Current Accounts Impact External Financing
Working Capital Investment and Financing Strategies
Management of Credit and Accounts Receivable (A/R)
Management of Inventory
Management of Accounts Payable (A/P)
Multi-National Working Capital Management Tools
Module Two: Working Capital Metrics
Basic Financial Concepts
Working Capital Metrics
Cash Conversion Cycle (CCC)
Cash Discount Calculations
Accounts Receivable (A/R) Monitoring and Control
Collections and Concentrations Calculations
Module Three: Collections, Concentration and Disbursements
Concentration of Funds
Module Four: Short-Term Investing and Borrowing
Managing Short-Term Investments
Pricing and Yields on Short-Term Investments
Managing Short-Term Financing
Module Five: Long-Term and Capital Investments
Managing Capital Market Investments
Valuation of Long-Term Securities
Module Six: Cash Forecasting
Purpose of Cash Forecasting
Issues and Opportunities
Types of Forecasts
The Forecasting Process
Best Practices of Cash Forecasting
Module Seven: Information Technology in Treasury
Information Technology for Treasury
Treasury Management Systems (TMS)
WHAT WORKING CAPITAL (CASH) MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE STUDENTS ARE SAYING...
Excellent course. Very informative and practical. I have learned strategies that can be applied in my job now.
J. P. S. A.
I enjoyed the class and learned so much in three days. First time I attended a small class but I will look into this type of training class in the furure.
The instructor easily answered all my questions. Above average. It was engaging unlike classes that only lecture for hours.
WORKING CAPITAL (CASH) MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE PUBLIC CLASS AND WEBINAR SCHEDULE
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., August 5 – 7, 2020
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., August 12 – 14, 2020 Full
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., September 9 – 11, 2020 Full
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., October 14 – 16, 2020
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., November 11 – 13, 2020
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., December 9 – 11, 2020
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability). Contact customer service to check date availability at email@example.com.
Registering another Person
If you want to register for another person, click on the registration link and enter your information in the Billing Information section, uncheck the Student Information same as Billing Information box at the bottom of the form, then enter your student information. If you experience any difficulty with online checkout, please call customer service 24/7 at 888-632-2093.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7 call 888-632-2093 .