WAREHOUSE AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE
Improve Your Warehouse and Inventory Management Skills Now
- Warehouse and Inventory Management course working professionals will learn to efficiently control the day-to-day operations of this vital part of the supply chain process. Students will learn best practices in the management of the warehouse to include receiving, put-away, picking, and shipping and in overseeing and controlling the inventory of a company’s products. Students will learn industry recommended procedures to manage people, processes, and systems to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately, and productivity targets are met.
- Receive training from a management professional with 30+ years of experience.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued on completion.
- Cost: Three-day class $1999.00 Available Discounts.
- Public Class and Webinar Schedule is in the right column
WAREHOUSE AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT CLASS DESCRIPTION
Have you ever asked yourself, why are we still operating the way we did 20 years ago? Why is the warehouse viewed by management as a drain on company resources? Why does the sales department blame many of their problems on poor warehouse performance? Why do some distribution centers have excellent performance while ours struggles? If you have asked yourself any of these questions, this class is for you.
This three day class unravels the secrets of those best-in-class operations and shows how they create a competitive advantage for their companies. Throughout the course we will discuss the latest technologies and software available to improve receiving, put-away, picking, and distribution with emphasis on Automated Storage/Automated Retrieval (AS/AR) systems.
The class starts by analyzing the current state of your operations; based on the results, the class provides a systematic, yet flexible, action plan for improvement, which involves human behavior, process redesign, warehouse management systems, and supply chain alignment. Class materials, along with case studies, detailed examples, and thought provoking questions will move your facility to best-in-class.
The class finishes up with a review of how new technologies and software are changing the manufacturing process. We take an in-depth look at:
- Mobile Internet
- Cloud technology
- Internet of Things
- Advanced Robotics
- 3D Printing
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.
WAREHOUSE AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT CLASS OUTLINE
Module 1: Highly Competitive Warehouse Management
Best-in-Class Supply Chain Performance
The Clean Socks Experiment
Four Elements of Warehouse Optimization
Growth Path for Warehouse Optimization
Warehouse Maturity Scan
Module 2: The Challenge of Change
Change Management to Facilitate a Change-Oriented Culture
Warehouse Strategy to Give Direction
Warehouse Action Plan to Organize Evolution
Optimization Actions to Create Fun and Successes
Project Management to Give Guidance
Module 3: Warehousing
Module 4: Warehouse Management Systems
Material Handling Control
Module 5: Effective Warehouse Management
Service Level Agreements
Standard Operating Procedures
Module 6: Process Efficiency
Service Level Improvement
Module 7: Responsive Warehouse Management
Module 8: Resource Utilization
Module 9: Collaborative Warehouse Management
Module 10: Service Alignment
Module 11: Emerging Technologies/ Software
Virtual and Augmented Reality
Internet of Things
WHAT WAREHOUSE AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE STUDENTS ARE SAYING...
Gives very knowledgable account of what is needed and how to get there.
Very thorough and informative.
Warehouse and Inventory Management Public Class and Webinar Schedule
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., July 10 – 12, 2019
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., August 7 – 9, 2019 Full
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., September 4 – 6, 2019
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., October 2 – 4, 2019
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., November 6 – 8, 2019
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., December 4 – 6, 2019
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability). Contact customer service to check date availability at email@example.com.
Registering another Person
If you want to register for another person, click on the registration link and enter your information in the Billing Information section, uncheck the Student Information same as Billing Information box at the bottom of the form, then enter your student information. If you experience any difficulty with online checkout, please call customer service 24/7 at 888-632-2093.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7 call 888-632-2093 .