Time Management Training Course
April 2, 2020
The governor of Ohio announced yesterday his stay at home order will not be lifted April 4th but will remain in effect indefinitely.
All public classes will be held online in our virtual classroom to protect the health of our students, faculty, and staff until the stay at home order is lifted. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Students scheduled for a public class will receive login instructions from their instructor.
All of our classes will remain available online until the Coronavirus threat subsides. Through the virtual classroom, you can take any of our courses from the safety of your home, office, or anywhere you have internet access.
A virtual classroom is an online event, and through your computer, you can hear the presentation (like a conference call) and see what the instructor is showing the class. You will be able to see the instructor, ask questions, and join in on discussions just like you would if attending in person.
Improve Your Time Management Skills Online or In-Person
- In the Time Management Training Course, you will learn the process of organizing and planning the best way to divide their time between specific tasks and responsibilities.
- Learn from a professional with 30+ years business experience.
- Different versions available to meet your specific needs.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued on completion.
- Cost: One Day class $649.00. Available Discounts.
- Public class and webinar schedule is in the right column.
Time Management Training Course Description
Time management skills are essential for professional success in any workplace. Those able to successfully implement time management strategies can control their workload rather than spend each day in a frenzy of activity reacting to crisis after crisis…stress declines and personal productivity soars! These highly effective individuals can focus on the tasks with the greatest impact on them and their organization. On completion of the course, students will be able to work smarter, not harder, so they get more done in less time improving efficiency and reducing stress not only in their employment but also in their family, personal, and social life.
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.
Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
If you are experiencing problems with any of the following, we can help:
- unprecedented growth
- supply chain issues
- cash management issues
- introduction of new technologies
- development of a company mission statement or S&OP
- poor customer service
- poor internal training development
- declining or stagnant sales
- high employee turn-over
- no accountability for managers
Our account managers can work with you to improve the performance of your workforce in two ways:
- Our account managers can help you put together a comprehensive employee training program proven to be one of the best returns on investment there is.
- A business consultant to provide expert advice in a particular area such as management and leadership, accountancy, human resources, customer service, finance, or supply chain management.
Time Management Training Course Outline
Module One: Goal Setting
The Three P’s
Prioritizing Your Goals
Module Two: Prioritizing Your Time
The 80/20 Rule
The Urgent Versus Important Matrix
Module Three: Planning Wisely
Creating Your Productivity Journal
Maximizing the Power of Your Productivity Journal
The Glass Jar: Rocks, Pebbles, Sand, and Water
Chunck, Block, and Tackle
Ready, Fire, Aim!
Module Four: Tackling
Why We Procrastinate
Nine Ways to Overcome Procrastination
Eat That Frog!
Module Five: Crisis Management
When the Storm Hits
Creating a Plan
Executing the Plan
Module Six: Organizing Your Workspace
Dealing with E-mail
Module Seven: Delegating Made Easy
When to Delegate
To Whom Should You Delegate?
How Should You Delegate
The Importance of Full Acceptance
Module Eight: Setting a Ritual
What is a Ritual?
Ritualizing Sleep, Meals, Exercise
Examples of Rituals
Using Rituals to Maximize Time
Module Nine: Meeting Management
Deciding if a Meeting is Necessary
Using the PAT Approach
Building the Agenda
Keeping Things on Track
Making Sure the Meeting Was Worthwhile
Module Ten: Alternatives to Meetings
Instant Messaging and Chat Rooms
E-mail Lists and Online Groups
Time Management Training Course Public Class and Webinar Schedule
Thursday, April 9, 2020
Monday, May 18. 2020
Friday, June 26, 2020
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability). Contact customer service to check date availability at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registering another Person
If you want to register for another person, click on the registration link and enter your information in the Billing Information section, uncheck the Student Information same as Billing Information box at the bottom of the form, then enter your student information. If you experience any difficulty with online checkout, please call customer service 24/7 at 888-632-2093.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to email@example.com (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7 call 888-632-2093 .