Supervisor Training Course
IMPROVE YOUR SUPERVISOR SKILLS NOW
- In the Supervisor Training Class, you will learn to organize workflow and ensure employees understand their duties or delegated tasks, monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching, set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the company’s plans and vision.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Learn from a professional with 30+ years of business experience.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued upon completion.
- Cost: Two Day Class $1399.00. Available Discounts.
- Public Class and Webinar Schedule located in right column.
Supervisor Training Course Description
In this two-day Supervisor Training Class, working professionals will learn to organize workflow and ensure employees understand their duties or delegated tasks, monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching, set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the company’s plans and vision.
An effective leader motivates, inspires people, coaches, and builds a team to accomplish that portion of the company’s mission for which they are responsible. This two-day class will provide you with the tools necessary to be an effective leader.
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.
Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
If you are experiencing problems with any of the following, we can help:
- unprecedented growth
- supply chain issues
- cash management issues
- introduction of new technologies
- development of a company mission statement or S&OP
- poor customer service
- poor internal training development
- declining or stagnant sales
- high employee turn-over
- no accountability for managers
Our account managers can work with you to improve the performance of your workforce in two ways:
- Our account managers can help you put together a comprehensive employee training program proven to be one of the best returns on investment there is.
- A business consultant to provide expert advice in a particular area such as management and leadership, accountancy, human resources, customer service, finance, or supply chain management.
Supervisor Training Course Outline
Module One: The Evolution of Leadership
Characteristics of a Leader
A Brief History of Leadership
The Great Man Theory
The Trait Theory
Module Two: Situational Leadership
Situational Leadership: Telling
Situational Leadership: Selling
Situational Leadership: Participating
Situational Leadership: Delegating
Module Three: A Personal Inventory
An Introduction to Kouzes and Posner
Model the Way
Inspire a Shared Vision
Challenge the Process
Enable Others to Act
Encourage the Heart
A Personal Inventory
Creating an Action Plan
Set Leadership Goals
Address the Goals
Choose a Role Model
Create a Personal Mission Statement
Module Four: Modeling the Way
Determining Your Way
Being an Inspirational Role Model
Influencing Others’ Perspectives
Module Five: Inspiring a Shared Vision
Choosing Your Vision
Communicating Your Vision
Identifying the Benefit for Others
Module Six: Challenging the Process
Developing Your Inner Innovator
Seeing Room for Improvement
Lobbying for Change
Module Seven: Enabling Others to Act
Encouraging Growth in Others
Creating Mutual Respect
The Importance of Trust
Module Eight: Encouraging the Heart
Making Celebration Part of Your Culture
Module Nine: Basic Influencing Skills
The Art of Persuasion
The Principles of Influence
Creating an Impact
Module Ten: Setting Goals
Setting SMART Goals
Creating a Long-Term Plan
Creating a Support System
Module Eleven: Conflict Resolution
An Introduction to Conflict Resolution
The Thomas-Kilmann Instrument
Creating an Effective Atmosphere
Creating Mutual Understanding
Focusing on Individual Needs
Getting to the Root Cause
Building a Solution
The Short Version of the Process
What Supervisor Training Course Students Are Saying...
It really provides a platform for improvement. A.G.R.
Instructor had a lot of background and valuable experience.
Great class! I’ll be a better leader for it.
Supervisor Training Course Public Class and Webinar Schedule
Monday and Tuesday, January 13 – 14, 2020
Monday and Tuesday, February 10 – 11, 2020 Full
Monday and Tuesday, March 9 – 10, 2020
Monday and Tuesday, April 13 – 14, 2020
Monday and Tuesday, May 11 – 13, 2020
Monday and Tuesday, June 8 – 9, 2020
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability). Contact customer service to check date availability at email@example.com.
Registering another Person
If you want to register for another person, click on the registration link and enter your information in the Billing Information section, uncheck the Student Information same as Billing Information box at the bottom of the form, then enter your student information. If you experience any difficulty with online checkout, please call customer service 24/7 at 888-632-2093.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7 call 888-632-2093 .