SIX SIGMA CERTIFICATION TRAINING CLASS
April 2, 2020
The governor of Ohio announced yesterday his stay at home order will not be lifted April 4th but will remain in effect indefinitely.
All public classes will be held online in our virtual classroom to protect the health of our students, faculty, and staff until the stay at home order is lifted. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Students scheduled for a public class will receive login instructions from their instructor.
All of our classes will remain available online until the Coronavirus threat subsides. Through the virtual classroom, you can take any of our courses from the safety of your home, office, or anywhere you have internet access.
A virtual classroom is an online event, and through your computer, you can hear the presentation (like a conference call) and see what the instructor is showing the class. You will be able to see the instructor, ask questions, and join in on discussions just like you would if attending in person.
IMPROVE YOUR MANUFACTURING PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND PROCESSES SKILLS NOW
- Learn industry recommended six sigma procedures and best practices.
- Receive training from a management professional with 30+ years of experience.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued on completion.
- Cost: Three-day class $1999.00. Available Discounts.
- Public Class and Webinar Schedule is in the right column.
Six Sigma Certification Training Class Description
Six Sigma has taken the corporate world by storm and represents the thrust of numerous efforts in manufacturing and service organizations to improve products, services, and processes. Although Six Sigma brings a new direction to quality and productivity improvement, its underlying tools and philosophy are grounded in the fundamental principles of total quality and continuous improvement that have been used for many decades. Nevertheless, Six Sigma has brought a renewed interest in quality and improvement that few can argue with, and has kept alive the principles of total quality developed in the latter part of the 20th Century.
This three day class shows students the essence and basics of Six Sigma, as well as how Six Sigma has brought a renewed interest in the principles of total quality to cutting-edge businesses.
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.
Six Sigma Certification Training Class Outline
Part I: Principles of Six Sigma
Module One: The Foundations of Six Sigma: Principles of Quality Management
Module Two: Principles of Six Sigma
Part II: Six Sigma DMAIC Methodology
Module Three: Project Organization, Selection, and Definition
Module Four: Process Measurement
Module Five: Process Analysis
Module Six: Process Improvement
Module Seven: Process Control
Part III: Additional Topics in Six Sigma
Module Eight: Design for Six Sigma
Module Nine: Implementing Six Sigma
Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
If you are experiencing problems with any of the following, we can help:
- unprecedented growth
- supply chain issues
- cash management issues
- introduction of new technologies
- development of a company mission statement or S&OP
- poor customer service
- poor internal training development
- declining or stagnant sales
- high employee turn-over
- no accountability for managers
Our account managers can work with you to improve the performance of your workforce in two ways:
- Our account managers can help you put together a comprehensive employee training program proven to be one of the best returns on investment there is.
- A business consultant to provide expert advice in a particular area such as management and leadership, accountancy, human resources, customer service, finance, or supply chain management.
Six Sigma Certification Training Public Class and Webinar Schedule
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., April 1 – 3, 2020
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., April 15 – 17, 2020 Full
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., May 13 – 15, 2020 Full
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., June 10 – 12, 2020
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., July 15 – 17, 2020
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., August 12 – 14, 2020
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., September 9 – 11, 2020
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., October 14 – 16, 2020
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., November 11 – 13, 2020
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., December 9 – 11, 2020
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability). Contact customer service to check date availability at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registering another Person
If you want to register for another person, click on the registration link and enter your information in the Billing Information section, uncheck the Student Information same as Billing Information box at the bottom of the form, then enter your student information. If you experience any difficulty with online checkout, please call customer service 24/7 at 888-632-2093.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to email@example.com (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7 call 888-632-2093 .