QUICKBOOKS TUTORIAL TRAINING COURSE
QUICKBOOKS ONLINE TRAINING
- Learn industry recommended QuickBooks procedures and best practices.
- Receive training from a professional with 30+ years of experience.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued on completion.
- Cost: Two-day class $1,399.00
- Available discounts and grants.
What will I learn in QuickBooks Training?
You will learn to manage invoices, pay bills, and track cash flows. You will also learn to generate month- and year-end financial reports and prepare for quarterly or annual business taxes.
You will learn to create and track invoices, keep track of bills and expenses, print financial statements, track employee hours and run payroll, track inventory, simplify taxes, accept online payments, scan receipts, track mileage, track mileage, and more.
To learn more, view the complete course description.
QuickBooks Training CPE Credits Disclosure
Recommended CPE credit: 16
Recommended field of study: Financial Accounting
Program level: Basic.
Advance preparation: None
Additional disclosure information