QUICKBOOKS TRAINING CLASS
IMPROVE YOUR QUICKBOOKS SKILLS NOW
- QuickBooks Training Class students will learn all the skills needed to use the software properly to manage transactions and finances for your business. QuickBooks is an accounting software program created by Intuit for small businesses and self-employed professionals. This class will instruct you on how to keep track of your company’s transactions and finances – all from a single, intuitive, and easy-to-use software program.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Learn from a professional with 30+ years of business experience.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued upon completion.
- Cost: Two Day Class $1399.00 Available Discounts.
- Public Class and Webinar Schedule located in right column.
Registering another Person
If you want to register for another person, click on the registration link and enter your information in the Billing Information section, uncheck the Student Information same as Billing Information box at the bottom of the form, then enter your student information. If you experience any difficulty with online checkout, please call customer service 24/7 at 888-632-2093.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to email@example.com (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7 call 888-632-2093 .
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.
Recommended CPE credit: 16
Recommended field of study: Accounting
Program level: Intermediate.
Advance preparation: None
Additional disclosure information
QUICKBOOKS TRAINING CLASS OUTLINE
Module One: Getting Started
Creating Your Company File
Identifying the Components of the QuickBooks Environment
Module Two: Customizing the QuickBooks Environment
Working with Users
Working with the Chart of Accounts
Module Three: Working with Customers and Jobs
Creating Customer List
Invoicing Customers Based on Estimates
Invoicing Customers for Products and Services
Online Pay Feature
Creating Credit Memos
Module Four: Working with Vendors
Working with Vendors
Module Five: Working with Items and Inventory
Working with Items
Creating Purchase Orders
Creating Bills for Items
Paying for Items
Manually Adjusting Items
Module Six: Working with QuickBooks Registers
Working with Registers
Creating Entries and Writing Checks
Downloading Bank Transactions
Transferring Funds between Accounts
Module Seven: Reconciling
Module Eight: Working with Loans
Setting Up Loans in the Chart of Accounts Creating Loan Payments
Module Nine: Working with Credit Cards
Setting Up Credit Card Accounts
Entering Credit Card Transactions Reconciling Credit Cards and Making Payments
Module Ten: Customizing Forms
Module Eleven: Reports
Working with Reports
Module Twelve: Working with Sales Tax
Sales Tax Items
Customers and Sales Tax
Items and Sales Tax Sales
Tax Liability Reports
Paying Sales Tax
Adjusting Sales Tax
Module Thirteen: Payroll
Overview of Using the QuickBooks Payroll Service
Working with Payroll Items Working with Employees
Payroll Tax Liability Reports
Paying Payroll Taxes
Module Fourteen: Working with Time
Time/Enter Single Activity
Working with Timesheets
Module Fifteen: Budgets
Creating a Budget
Module Sixteen: Lead Center
Working with Leads
Module Seventeen: Mail Merges with Microsoft Word
Using the Letters Feature
Customizing QuickBooks Letters
Module Eighteen: Other QuickBooks Features
Searching in QuickBooks
Creating a To-Do List
Using the QuickBooks Calendar
Using the Document Center
Creating Journal Entries
Customizing the Icon Bar
Adding Time/Cost to Invoices
Backing up Company Files
WHAT QUICKBOOKS TRAINING CLASS STUDENTS ARE SAYING...
Instructor was very helpful!
C. H. Franklin, OH
Instructor has plenty of business knowledge.
I would recommend this class.
QUICKBOOKS TRAINING PUBLIC CLASS AND WEBINAR SCHEDULE
Monday and Tuesday, July 1 – 2, 2019
Monday and Tuesday, August 5 – 6, 2019 Full
Monday and Tuesday, September 9 – 10, 2019
Monday and Tuesday, October 7 – 8, 2019
Monday and Tuesday, November 4 – 5, 2019
Monday and Tuesday, December 2 – 3, 2019
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability). Contact customer service to check date availability at firstname.lastname@example.org.