PUBLIC SPEAKING AND PRESENTATION SKILLS TRAINING CLASS
IMPROVE YOUR PUBLIC SPEAKING SKILLS NOW
Before and After Public Speaking Training Class
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Training Class students will learn one of the most important and most dreaded forms of communication, the process or act of performing a speech to a live audience to inform, to persuade, and/or to entertain for the purpose of forming connections, influencing decisions, and motivating change.
- Learn from a professional with 30+ years business experience.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued on completion.
- Cost: One Day class $649.00. Available Discounts.
- Public class and webinar schedule is in the right column.
PUBLIC SPEAKING AND PRESENTATION SKILLS TRAINING CLASS DESCRIPTION
Public speaking has always ranked high on a list of the things people fear most. It is so common it even has its own name, glossophobia or the fear of public speaking, and some experts estimate that as much as 75% of the population has some level of anxiety regarding public speaking. Of course, many people are able to manage and control the fear. If your fear is significant enough to cause problems in work, school, or social settings, then it is possible that you suffer from this full blown phobia.
It’s only natural to fear the unknown, so how do you overcome that fear…by making the unknown, known. This class is designed to provide you with the knowledge necessary to deliver exceptional presentations. With this class and some practice, fear of speaking in public will become a thing of the past.
Even if you don’t need to make regular presentations in front of a group, there are plenty of situations where good public speaking/presentation skills can help you advance your career and create opportunities. The objective of this course is to help students design and deliver presentations that are concise, clear, and convincing. Please note: if your reason for taking a class is to improve your training skills, our Train the Trainer class would be more suitable.
Good public speaking is more than simply good delivery. If good delivery were all that is required, more people would be better at public speaking. In order to be good at speaking you have to understand how oral communication works and how to design presentations that actually can be delivered well. For this reason, we will start the course by looking at all the opportunities and challenges you face when you speak in front of an audience.
Next, we look at set of speech skills and speech models that can help you organize your thoughts to enable you to present and articulate them clearly and concisely. We move on to various presentation techniques such as PowerPoint, white boards, and flip charts. To finish the class, we will discuss what you need to do before, during, and after the presentation.
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.
Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
If you are experiencing problems with any of the following, we can help:
- unprecedented growth
- supply chain issues
- cash management issues
- introduction of new technologies
- development of a company mission statement or S&OP
- poor customer service
- poor internal training development
- declining or stagnant sales
- high employee turn-over
- no accountability for managers
Our account managers can work with you to improve the performance of your workforce in two ways:
- Our account managers can help you put together a comprehensive employee training program proven to be one of the best returns on investment there is.
- A business consultant to provide expert advice in a particular area such as management and leadership, accountancy, human resources, customer service, finance, or supply chain management.
WHAT DOES A PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS CONSIST OF? PUBLIC SPEAKING AND PRESENTATION SKILLS TRAINING CLASS OUTLINE
Module One: Identifying Your Audience
Creating an Audience Profile or Analysis Identifying Key Questions and Concerns
Module Two: Types of Speeches/Presentations
Module Three: Choosing Your Delivery Methods
Module Four: Organizing the Program
Module Five: Providing the Details
Identifying Appropriate Sources
The Importance of Citations
Module Six: Creating Fantastic Flip Charts
Module Seven: Wow ‘Em with the Whiteboard
Module Eight: Vibrant Videos and Amazing Audio
Module Nine: Putting It All Together
Writing Your Presentation
Reviewing, Editing, and Rewriting
Module Ten: Being Prepared
Module Eleven: Overcoming Nervousness
Appearing Confident in Front of the Crowd
Module Twelve: Delivering Your Speech
Module Thirteen: Public Speaking and Body Language
Module Fourteen: Questions and Answers
Answering Questions That Sound Like an
Dealing with Complex Questions
WHAT PUBLIC SPEAKING AND PRESENTATION SKILLS TRAINING CLASS STUDENTS ARE SAYING...
Each activity stripped my thoughts to individual parts so I could properly create my presentation. I would recommend this course because of the relevance to my actual work by doing activities tied to actual work projects.
Training materials were helpful. Exercises were great and give you a chance to apply the material.
Awesome! Excellent venue for advancing knowledge of presentation effectiveness!
Gained a wealth of knowledge and the instructor was excellent.
Came away with much better knowledge of how to be an effective presenter.
P. W. North Bend, OH
Good information and it made you think.
M.S. Orville, OH
It gave me a focused time to consider what is holding me back as a spokesperson.
PUBLIC SPEAKING AND PRESENTATION SKILLS TRAINING PUBLIC CLASS AND WEBINAR SCHEDULES
Friday, November 1, 2019
Monday, December 9, 2019
Monday, January 6, 2020
Friday, February 7, 2020
Monday, March 16, 2020
Thursday, April 9, 2020
Monday, May 18. 2020
Friday, June 26, 2020
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability). Contact customer service to check date availability at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registering another Person
If you want to register for another person, click on the registration link and enter your information in the Billing Information section, uncheck the Student Information same as Billing Information box at the bottom of the form, then enter your student information. If you experience any difficulty with online checkout, please call customer service 24/7 at 888-632-2093.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to email@example.com (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7 call 888-632-2093 .