We are proud to have earned the coveted rating of A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
ADVANTAGES OF SELF-STUDYOur self-study class is for people who:
- are unable to attend a class during regular hours or
- are unable or unwilling to travel because of cost or time or
- cannot miss work to attend class or
- do not want to train with other people
- Bring hands-on training right to your computer
- Save travel costs and time away from the office
- Learn at your own pace and convenience
- Evaluate your progress with quizzes and assignments and exams.
Dear Academy of Business Training:
After completing the Train the Trainer Self-Study course, I filled out the NY State application and attached the Trainer the Trainer transcript along with a copy of the Train
the Trainer table of contents.
You might be interested to know I called the NYS Department of State, Division of Licensing Services, The Bureau of Educational Standards (518-486-3803) to follow up on my application process. The Director of Education at NYS confirmed my application arrived and went over it with me to make sure everything was in place so I could get a speedy approval.
He was very impressed with your course! He said, “This looks like a very intense course and not the usual mickey mouse course that people try and push through. I don’t see any problem here and will approve it.” I told him it was very intense and I highly recommend it.
E. H. R.
New York, NY
EACH STUDENT RECEIVES:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.
How is the Interactive Self-Study different from Self-Study?
With a self-study course, you’re on your own. You study the training manual, and any other course materials, and take the exam when you’re ready. This has been shown to be a very ineffective way to learn. With an interactive self-study course, you might still study by yourself, but you’re not alone. You have an expert instructor guiding your study. There is interaction throughout the course.
How do I contact my instructor?
You can contact your instructor by email. If your question(s) cannot be answered by email, the instructor will set up a phone or video conference.
If you are currently unemployed and want to improve your resume with additional learning, you are eligible for a 50% discount on self-study courses. Contact customer service for details and how to apply at 888-632-2093.
Featured On-Site Training Courses
Basic Business Writing
Call Center Customer Service
Call Center Training
Cash Management Training
Certified Small Business
Certified Treasury Professional
Coaching and Mentoring
Customer Service for
Diversity and Inclusion Training
Facilitative Leadership Training
Finance and Accounting for Non-
Government Customer Service
Hotel Customer Service Training
Leadership Essentials for
Leadership Essentials for
Policymakers and Senior
Leadership Essentials for Team
Leaders and Supervisors
Lean Manufacturing Training
MRO Planning and Scheduling
Principles of Cost Accounting
Production Planning and Control
Six Sigma Training
Supply Chain Management
Train the Trainer
Treasury Management Training
Working Capital Management