We are proud to have earned the coveted rating of A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
Advantages of Self-Study
Our self-study class is for people who:
- are unable to attend a class during regular hours or
- are unable or unwilling to travel because of cost or time or
- cannot miss work to attend class or
- do not want to train with other people
Interactive Self-Study courses are easy to use, convenient, and effective. Interactive Self-Study training helps you:
- Bring hands-on training right to your computer
- Save travel costs and time away from the office
- Learn at your own pace and convenience
- Evaluate your progress with quizzes and assignments and exams.
How is the Interactive Self-Study different from Self-Study?
With a self-study course, you’re on your own. You study the training manual, and any other course materials, and take the exam when you’re ready. This has been shown to be a very ineffective way to learn. With an interactive self-study course, you might still study by yourself, but you’re not alone. You have an expert instructor guiding your study. There is interaction throughout the course.
How do I contact my instructor?
You can contact your instructor by email. If your question(s) cannot be answered by email, the instructor will set up a phone or video conference.
If you are currently unemployed and want to improve your resume with additional learning, you are eligible for a 50% discount on self-study courses. For information on discounts. go to the course of your choice and click Discounts next to the course price.
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real-life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention.
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.
Dear Academy of Business Training:
After completing the Train the Trainer Self-Study course, I filled out the NY State application and attached the Trainer the Trainer transcript along with a copy of the Train the Trainer table of contents.
You might be interested to know I called the NYS Department of State, Division of Licensing Services, The Bureau of Educational Standards (518-486-3803) to follow up on my application process. The Director of Education at NYS confirmed my application arrived and went over it with me to make sure everything was in place so I could get a speedy approval.
He was very impressed with your course! He said, “This looks like a very intense course and not the usual mickey mouse course that people try and push through. I don’t see any problem here and will approve it.” I told him it was very intense and I highly recommend it.
E. H. R.
New York, NY