- Learn industry recommended lean best practices.
- Receive training from a management professional with 30+ years of experience.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued on completion.
- Cost: Three-day class $1999.00. Available Discounts.
- Public Class and Webinar Schedule is in the right column.
LEAN MANUFACTURING TRAINING
IMPROVE YOUR LEAN MANAGEMENT SKILLS NOW
Lean Training Class Description
Recognizing the need to implement quality and eliminate waste, companies embrace Lean, Six Sigma, or a combination of the two, typically taking a broad approach that seeks to remediate every process, critical or not. When this happens, efforts become distracted, improvements indefinitely delayed, and results mediocre at best.
The Ultimate Improvement Cycle (UIC) integrates Lean, Six Sigma, and the Theory of Constraints into a combined strategy that will help you immediately focus your efforts on those areas that will make the greatest difference. This class presents basic laws of factory physics that show why the UIC delivers significant bottom-line improvement while other initiatives so often fail. It explains to you why focusing your efforts on apparent problems rather than systemic concerns is a wasted effort.
This three-day class focuses on key areas and takes improvement to the next level.
Maximizing Profits through the Integration of Lean, Six Sigma, and the Theory of Constraints will show you how to draw the best from Lean and Six Sigma by employing principles drawn from the Theory of Constraints. This approach will ensure your effort is focused in the right place, at the right time, using the right tools, and the right amount of resources. This multi-pronged approach addresses cost accounting, variation, waste, and performance measurements. But most importantly, it focuses your organization on the right areas to optimize.
This class introduces you to a unique proven method that capitalizes on a time-release formula for evoking the key tools that improvement requires, and shows you how to take advantage of the cyclical nature of improvement to implement change that is perpetually effective. This approach does not require more resources than you have on hand. Although originally developed in manufacturing, the UIC works equally well in any environment whether it be manufacturing or service-oriented, including Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) and Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM).
Lean Training Class Outline
Module 1: The Ultimate Improvement Cycle
Module 2: Lean, Six Sigma and TOC Principles, Tools, and Methods
Module 3: Identifying the Value Stream, Current and Next
Module 4: Define, Measure, and Analyze NVA Waste, Variation
Module 5: Planning How to Exploit the Current Constraint
Module 6: Reducing Waste and Variation in the Current Constraint
Module 7: Plan How to Subordinate Non-Constraints to the Current Constraint
Module 8: Line Balancing and Flow Optimization
Module 9: Optimize the Constraint Buffer and Establish Pull System in the Non-Constraints
Module 10: Elevate the Constraint and Implement Protective Controls
Module 11: Breaking the Current Constraint
Module 12: Implement Protective Controls to Sustain the Gains
Module 13: System Constraints and Problems
Module 14: Establishing the Environment for Change
Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
If you are experiencing problems with any of the following, we can help:
- unprecedented growth
- supply chain issues
- cash management issues
- introduction of new technologies
- development of a company mission statement or S&OP
- poor customer service
- poor internal training development
- declining or stagnant sales
- high employee turnover
- no accountability for managers
Our account managers can work with you to improve the performance of your workforce in two ways:
- Our account managers can help you put together a comprehensive employee training program proven to be one of the best returns on investment there is.
- A business consultant to provide expert advice in a particular area such as management and leadership, accountancy, human resources, customer service, finance, or supply chain management.
Lean Training Public Class and Webinar Schedules
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., December 9 – 11, 2020 Full
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., January 13 – 15, 2021
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., February, 10 – 12, 2021
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., March 17 – 19, 2021
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., April 14 – 16, 2021
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., May 12 – 14, 2021
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., June 16 – 18, 2021
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability). Contact customer service to check date availability at email@example.com.
Return to the previous section and click on the Register for This Class link.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7, call 888-632-2093.
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.