Leadership Training for Managers
IMPROVE YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS NOW
- Leadership Training for Managers course students will learn how to establish direction for your team and to influence and align them toward the company’s goals, motivating and committing them to action and making them responsible for their performance.
- Receive training from a professional with 30+ years of business experience.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or the most economical way on-site training.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued on completion.
- Cost: Four-day class $2,669.00. Available Discounts.
- Public class and webinar schedule is in the right column.
Leadership Training for Managers Class Description
On Day One of the class, we learn Time Management. You will learn the process of organizing and planning how to divide your time between specific activities enabling you to work smarter so you get more done in less time. Managing your time improves your effectiveness and reduces stress.
Day Two is devoted to Interpersonal Communication Skills. You will learn how to communicate effectively with your team to motivate them to do what needs to be done without them being made to feel they are being forced to do it. You will learn listening skills and how to ask questions to get to the root cause of a problem.
Days Three and Four are devoted to Leadership Skills. You will learn motivational and influencing techniques to get the most from your team, how to lead by example, and how to set goals.
Are You Sending the Wrong People to Leadership Training?
For almost 10 years now I have been working with companies to improve their operations. This includes small companies with less than 100 employees up to multinational corporations with tens of thousands of employees. What I have experienced has been rather stunning to me, and I wanted to share what I’ve learned.
Leadership Training for Managers Class Outline
Day One: Time Management
Module One: Goal Setting
Module Two: Prioritizing Your Time
Module Three: Planning Wisely
Module Four: Tackling
Module Five: Crisis Management
Module Six: Organizing Your Workspace
Module Seven: Delegating Made Easy
Module Eight: Setting a Ritual
Module Nine: Meeting Management
Module Ten: Alternatives to Meetings
Day Two: Interpersonal Communication Skills
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: The Big Picture
Module Three: Understanding Communication
Module Four: Paraverbal Communication Skills
Module Five: Non-Verbal Communication
Module Six: Speaking Like a STAR
Module Seven: Listening Skills
Module Eight: Asking Good Questions
Module Nine: Appreciative Inquiry
Module Ten: Mastering the Art of Conversation
Module Eleven: Advanced Communication Skills
Day Three and Four: Leadership Skills
Module One: The Evolution of Leadership
Module Two: Situational Leadership
Module Three: Motivation
Module Four: A Personal Inventory
Module Five: Modeling the Way
Module Six: Inspiring a Shared Vision
Module Seven: Challenging the Process
Module Eight: Enabling Others to Act
Module Nine: Encouraging the Heart
Module Ten: Basic Influencing Skills
Module Eleven: Setting Goals
Module Twelve: Conflict Resolution
Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
If you are experiencing problems with any of the following, we can help:
- unprecedented growth
- supply chain issues
- cash management issues
- introduction of new technologies
- development of a company mission statement or S&OP
- poor customer service
- poor internal training development
- declining or stagnant sales
- high employee turn-over
- no accountability for managers
Our account managers can work with you to improve the performance of your workforce in two ways:
- Our account managers can help you put together a comprehensive employee training program proven to be one of the best returns on investment there is.
- A business consultant to provide expert advice in a particular area such as management and leadership, accountancy, human resources, customer service, finance, or supply chain management.
Leadership Training for Managers Public Class and Webinar Schedule
Tuesday-Friday, October 22 – 25, 2019 Full
Tuesday-Friday, November 19 – 22, 2019
Tuesday-Friday, December 17 – 20, 2019 Full
Tuesday-Friday, January 21 – 24, 2020
Tuesday-Friday, February 18 – 21, 2020
Tuesday-Friday, March 17 – 20, 2020
Tuesday-Friday, April 21 – 24, 2020
Tuesday-Friday, May 19 – 22, 2020
Tuesday-Friday, June 16 – 19, 2020
Registering another Person
If you want to register for another person, click on the registration link and enter your information in the Billing Information section, uncheck the Student Information same as Billing Information box at the bottom of the form, then enter your student information. If you experience any difficulty with online checkout, please call customer service 24/7 at 888-632-2093.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to email@example.com (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7 call 888-632-2093 .
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.