Public Business Training Classes Cincinnati, OH
We are proud to have earned the coveted rating of A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
We have resumed all public classes and some on-site training. To protect students, faculty, and staff we have implemented the following policies:
- We will be promoting healthy hygiene practices such as hand washing.
- Classrooms will be intensely cleaned, disinfected, and ventilated after each use.
- We will enable social distancing by enhancing spacing between students, faculty, and staff.
- We have developed and implemented procedures to check for signs and symptoms of faculty and staff daily upon arrival.
- We require anyone who is sick to stay home.
- We regularly monitor developments with local authorities and employees.
- We monitor employee absences and have flexible leave policies and practices.
- We are ready to consult with the local health authorities if there are cases in the facility or an increase in cases in the local area.
Our address is 260 Northland Boulevard, Cincinnati, OH 45246. Classrooms open at 8:00 a.m. Classes start at 8:30 a.m.
FLYING IN: The classrooms are approximately 39 miles from the Greater Cincinnati Airport (CVG) and 53 miles from the Dayton International Airport (DAY) so it may be worth it to check both for the best rate. If your city is served by Frontier Airlines, they have some deeply discounted flights to Cincinnati. If you are flying into Cincinnati, try to avoid I-75 during rush hours (7 – 9 a.m. and 5 – 7 p.m.). Use I-275W instead. If you do a Google Maps search, I-275W will be listed as an alternate route.