Financial Risk Management Training Course
April 2, 2020
The governor of Ohio announced yesterday his stay at home order will not be lifted April 4th but will remain in effect indefinitely.
All public classes will be held online in our virtual classroom to protect the health of our students, faculty, and staff until the stay at home order is lifted. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Students scheduled for a public class will receive login instructions from their instructor.
All of our classes will remain available online until the Coronavirus threat subsides. Through the virtual classroom, you can take any of our courses from the safety of your home, office, or anywhere you have internet access.
A virtual classroom is an online event, and through your computer, you can hear the presentation (like a conference call) and see what the instructor is showing the class. You will be able to see the instructor, ask questions, and join in on discussions just like you would if attending in person.
IMPROVE YOUR RISK MANAGEMENT SKILLS NOW
- In the Financial Risk Management Training Course, you will learn industry best practices for preserving the economic value of a firm by using financial instruments to identify and analyze areas of potential risk threatening the assets, earning capacity, or success of a business. Similar to general risk management, financial risk management requires identifying its sources, measuring it, and creating a plan to address it.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Learn from a professional with 30+ years of business experience.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued upon completion.
- Cost: Two Day Class $1399.00. Available Discounts.
- Public Class and Webinar Schedule located in right column.
Registering another Person
If you want to register for another person, click on the registration link and enter your information in the Billing Information section, uncheck the Student Information same as Billing Information box at the bottom of the form, then enter your student information. If you experience any difficulty with online checkout, please call customer service 24/7 at 888-632-2093.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7 call 888-632-2093 .
Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
If you are experiencing problems with any of the following, we can help:
- unprecedented growth
- supply chain issues
- cash management issues
- introduction of new technologies
- development of a company mission statement or S&OP
- poor customer service
- poor internal training development
- declining or stagnant sales
- high employee turn-over
- no accountability for managers
Our account managers can work with you to improve the performance of your workforce in two ways:
- Our account managers can help you put together a comprehensive employee training program proven to be one of the best returns on investment there is.
- A business consultant to provide expert advice in a particular area such as management and leadership, accountancy, human resources, customer service, finance, or supply chain management.
Financial Risk Management Training Course Outline
Operational and Enterprise Risk Management
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: General Risk Management
Module 3: Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
Module 4: Operational Risk Management
Module 5: Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Module 6: Insurance
Financial Risk Management
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Overview of Financial Risk Management in Treasury
Module 3: Derivative Instruments Used as Financial Risk Management Tools
Module 4: Foreign Exchange (FX) Risk Management in Treasury
Module 5: Currency Derivatives Used to Hedge Foreign Exchange (FX) Exposure
Module 6: Interest Rate Exposure and Risk Management
Module 7: Commodity Price Exposure
Module 8: Other Issues Related to Financial Risk Management
Treasury Policies and Procedures
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Overview
Module 3: Process for Creating Policy Guidelines and Procedures
Module 4: Short Term Investment Policy Development
Module 5: Overview of Key Treasury Policies and Considerations
Financial Risk Management Training Course Public Class and Webinar Schedule
Monday and Tuesday, April 13 – 14, 2020 Full
Monday and Tuesday, May 11 – 13, 2020
Monday and Tuesday, June 8 – 9, 2020
Monday and Tuesday, July 13 – 14, 2020
Monday and Tuesday, August 10 – 11, 2020
Monday and Tuesday, September 21 – 22, 2020
Monday and Tuesday, October 12 – 13, 2020
Monday and Tuesday, November 9 – 10, 2020
Monday and Tuesday, December 7 – 8, 2020
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability). Contact customer service to check date availability at email@example.com.
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.