Financial Management Training Course
IMPROVE YOUR FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS NOW
- in the Financial Management Training Course, you will learn the operational activity of a business that is responsible for obtaining and effectively utilizing the funds necessary for efficient operations through effective planning, directing, controlling, and administering of the monetary resources of an organization.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Learn from a professional with 30+ years of business experience.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued upon completion.
- Cost: Two Day Class $1399.00. Available Discounts.
- Public Class and Webinar Schedule located in right column.
Financial Management Training Course Description
Financial statements, whether internal or external, summarize a company’s operating results and financial position at a point in time. Analyzing these statements provides insight into:
• How well the company has managed its liquidity position
• How effectively it used and financed its assets • Whether it had a proper balance between debt and equity financing compared to peers
• How well it controlled operating and financing costs
• Whether the profit it earned was satisfactory in relation to the levels of revenue it experienced and the investment in assets that support its operations
Financial statements are records of historical performance that provide insight into how markets form performance expectations and place a value on the company. In addition, many companies must file financial statements quarterly and annually with various regulatory agencies. For both reasons, it is important financial statements be prepared carefully and accurately.
External financial statements are the primary basis from which an organization’s external constituencies form opinions about its financial condition and management effectiveness. Lenders analyze statements to see if the company has been managed prudently so debts can be repaid. Equity investors examine statements for operating effectiveness and profit earned on their investments. Suppliers look to financial statements to see if the company has adequate liquidity and cash flow to pay for purchases. Internal financial statements are used by owners and staff to manage the day-to-day operation of an organization.
They are used for analyzing the organization’s performance and position, in order to take appropriate measures to improve overall results. Vendors also use statement analysis to help determine a potential customer’s creditworthiness, to assess competitors’ operating and financing policies, to compare the company’s financial performance with the stock market’s assessment of its performance, and to identify and evaluate candidates for acquisition or merger.
Financial Management Training Course CPE Credits DIsclosure
Recommended CPE credit: 16
Recommended field of study: Accounting
Program level: Advanced.
Advance preparation: None
Additional disclosure information
Financial Management Training Course Outline
Module 1: Financial Accounting and Reporting
Accounting Concepts and Standards
Financial Reporting Statements
Accounting for Derivatives, Hedges, and Foreign Exchange(FX) Translation
Accounting for U.S. Governmental and Not-For-Profit (G/NFP) Organizations
Module 2: Financial Planning and Analysis
Developing Operating and
Financial Statement Analysis
Financial Analysis and Rating Agencies
Module 3: Financial Decisions and Management
Capital Structure of a Company
Raising and Managing Long-Term Capital
Cost of Capital and Firm Value
Lease Financing and Management
Equity Financing and Management
Other Topics in Financial Decisions
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.
Financial Management Training Course Public Class and Webinar Schedule
Monday and Tuesday, February 8 – 9 ,2021
Monday and Tuesday, March 15 – 16, 2021
Monday and Tuesday, April 12 – 13, 2021
Monday and Tuesday, May 10 – 11, 2021
Monday and Tuesday, June 14 – 15, 2021
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability). Contact customer service to check date availability at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registering another Person
If you want to register for another person, click on the registration link and enter your information in the Billing Information section, uncheck the Student Information same as Billing Information box at the bottom of the form, then enter your student information. If you experience any difficulty with online checkout, please call customer service 24/7 at 888-632-2093.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to email@example.com (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7 call 888-632-2093 .