Executive Leadership Training Course
CREATING A MISSION-DRIVEN STRATEGY
- In the Executive Leadership Training Course, you will learn the ability to manage or direct employees in an organization to influence and guide them in fulfilling organizational goals, strategic planning development, and overall decision making.
- Receive training from a management professional with 30+ years of experience.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued on completion.
- Cost: Three-day class $1999.00. Available Discounts.
- Public Class and Webinar Schedule is in the right column.
Executive Leadership Training Course Description
In Executive Leadership Training students will learn to:
- create an inspiring vision of the future for their company,
- motivate and inspire people to engage with that vision so they will follow willingly,
- provide the information, knowledge, and methods to realize that vision, and
- coach and build a team, so it is more effective at achieving the vision.
If your company exhibits any of the following, this course will help you:
- the absence of trust
- avoidance of vulnerability
- becoming too comfortable
- decision paralysis (lack of decision-making)
- drama queen mentality
- indifferent leadership
- ivory tower effect and walk on water behavior
- my way or the highway mentality
- obsession with individual success
- obsessive-compulsive behavior
- strategy du jour
- blame and lack of responsibility
- communication breakdown
- division, secrets, and mistrust
- excessive turn-over
- fixating on past and current problems
- politics, warring factions
- poor attitude
- sacred cows
- scapegoating and subgroups
- silo mentality
- unresolved conflicts
- workload imbalance
In this course, students will learn how to:
- identify the dysfunction in their company
- write an effective mission statement
- create a Sales and Operations Plan (S&OP)
- educate your workforce on their role in support of the mission
- write subordinate mission statements for divisions and departments
- set S.M.A.R.T. goals
- create key performance indicators (KPIs) for divisions and departments
- create job descriptions
- create KPIs for each job description
- conduct bottom-up evaluations
- interpret evaluations and plan reeducation
- motivate your workforce
Executive Leadership Training Course Outline
Introduction: Why is Creating a Mission-Driven Culture Important for Your Company?
Module One: Identifying the Causes of Dysfunction
Module Two: Writing an Effective Mission Statement
Module Three: Educating Your Workforce on Their Role in Support of the Mission
Module Four: Creating the Sales and Operations Plan (S&OP)
Module Five: Writing Subordinate Mission Statements for Divisions and Departments
Module Six: Setting S.M.A.R.T. Goals
Module Seven: Creating Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Divisions and Departments
Module Eight: Creating Job Descriptions
Module Nine: Creating KPIs for Each Job Description
Module Ten: Bottom-Up Evaluations
Module Eleven: Evaluations and Re-education
Module Twelve: Motivating Your Workforce
Business Insider’s Guide to Business Development
For almost 10 years now I have been working with companies to improve their operations. This includes small companies with less than 100 employees up to multinational corporations with tens of thousands of employees. What I have experienced has been rather stunning to me, and I wanted to share what I’ve learned.
All of the well-managed companies exhibit the same qualities. Unfortunately, this is less than 20% of the companies I work with. I will deal with the other 80% later in this article. The well-managed companies understand the only employees that can accomplish the mission of the company are the ones that create the products or perform the services of the company.
Executive Leadership Training Public Class and Webinar Schedule
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., July 15 – 17, 2020
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., August 12 – 14, 2020 Full
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., September 9 – 11, 2020
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., October 14 – 16, 2020
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., November 11 – 13, 2020
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., December 9 – 11, 2020
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability). Contact customer service to check date availability at email@example.com.
Registering another Person
If you want to register for another person, click on the registration link and enter your information in the Billing Information section, uncheck the Student Information same as Billing Information box at the bottom of the form, then enter your student information. If you experience any difficulty with online checkout, please call customer service 24/7 at 888-632-2093.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7 call 888-632-2093 .
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.