Effective Communication Skills Training Course
April 2, 2020
The governor of Ohio announced yesterday his stay at home order will not be lifted April 4th but will remain in effect indefinitely.
All public classes will be held online in our virtual classroom to protect the health of our students, faculty, and staff until the stay at home order is lifted. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Students scheduled for a public class will receive login instructions from their instructor.
All of our classes will remain available online until the Coronavirus threat subsides. Through the virtual classroom, you can take any of our courses from the safety of your home, office, or anywhere you have internet access.
A virtual classroom is an online event, and through your computer, you can hear the presentation (like a conference call) and see what the instructor is showing the class. You will be able to see the instructor, ask questions, and join in on discussions just like you would if attending in person.
IMPROVE YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILLS NOW
- In the Effective Communication Skills Training Course, you will learn the ability to convey information to employees, managers, and customers in-person, online, in writing, and on the phone to effectively and efficiently communicate with good verbal, non-verbal, and written skills to help facilitate the sharing of information.
- Learn from a professional with 30+ years business experience.
- Different versions available to meet your specific needs.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued on completion.
- Cost: One Day class $649.00. Available Discounts.
- Public class and webinar schedule is in the right columnc
Effective Communication Skills Training Course Description
For the better part of every day, we are communicating with others. Whether it’s the speech you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your manager when they are talking to you, or the look you give your subordinate all means something. The Communication Skills Training class will help you understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.
Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
If you are experiencing problems with any of the following, we can help:
- unprecedented growth
- supply chain issues
- cash management issues
- introduction of new technologies
- development of a company mission statement or S&OP
- poor customer service
- poor internal training development
- declining or stagnant sales
- high employee turn-over
- no accountability for managers
Our account managers can work with you to improve the performance of your workforce in two ways:
- Our account managers can help you put together a comprehensive employee training program proven to be one of the best returns on investment there is.
- A business consultant to provide expert advice in a particular area such as management and leadership, accountancy, human resources, customer service, finance, or supply chain management.
Effective Communication Skills Training Course Outline
Module One: Getting Started
What Is Your Communication Style?
Module Two: The Big Picture
What is Communication?
How Do We Communicate?
Other Factors in Communication
Module Three: Understanding Communication Barriers
An Overview of Common Barriers
Differences in Time and Place
Lack of Focus
Focus on the Past
Module Four: Paraverbal Communication Skills
The Power of Pitch
The Truth about Tone
The Strength of Speed
Module Five: Non-Verbal Communication
Understanding the Mehrabian Study
All About Body Language
Module Six: Speaking Like a STAR
S = Situation
T = Task
A = Action
R = Result
Module Seven: Listening Skills
Seven Ways to Listen Better Today
Understanding Active Listening
Sending Good Signals to Others
Module Eight: Asking Good Questions
Module Nine: Appreciative Inquiry
The Purpose of AI
The Four Stages
Examples and Case Studies
Module Ten: Mastering the Art of Conversation
Level One: Discussing General Topics
Level Two: Sharing Ideas and Perspectives
Level Three: Sharing Personal Experiences
Our Top Networking Tips
Module Eleven: Advanced Communication Skills
Understanding Precipitating Factors
Establishing Common Ground
Using “I” Messages
What Effective Communication Skills Training Course Students Are Saying...
Makes you think and realize communication is important and allows you to reassess yourself
A great course for someone new to management.
San Francisco, CA
Highly recommend it!
Redwood City, CA
Effective Communication Skills Training Course Public Class and Webinar Schedule
Thursday, April 9, 2020
Monday, May 18. 2020
Friday, June 26, 2020
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability). Contact customer service to check date availability at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registering another Person
If you want to register for another person, click on the registration link and enter your information in the Billing Information section, uncheck the Student Information same as Billing Information box at the bottom of the form, then enter your student information. If you experience any difficulty with online checkout, please call customer service 24/7 at 888-632-2093.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to email@example.com (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7 call 888-632-2093 .