Cash Management Training Course
IMPROVE YOUR CASH MANAGEMENT SKILLS NOW
- In the Cash Management Training Course, you will learn best practices to manage your firm’s working capital (cash available for day-to-day operations) to improve the firm’s liquidity position, financial health, and reduce risk to allow management to take advantage of unexpected opportunities, and to qualify for bank loans and favorable trade credit terms.
- Receive training from a management professional with 30+ years of experience.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued on completion.
- Cost: Three-day class $1999.00. Available Discounts.
- Public Class and Webinar Schedule is in the right column.
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.
Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
If you are experiencing problems with any of the following, we can help:
- unprecedented growth
- supply chain issues
- cash management issues
- introduction of new technologies
- development of a company mission statement or S&OP
- poor customer service
- poor internal training development
- declining or stagnant sales
- high employee turn-over
- no accountability for managers
Our account managers can work with you to improve the performance of your workforce in two ways:
- Our account managers can help you put together a comprehensive employee training program proven to be one of the best returns on investment there is.
- A business consultant to provide expert advice in a particular area such as management and leadership, accountancy, human resources, customer service, finance, or supply chain management.
Cash Management Training Course CPE Credits Disclosure
Recommended CPE credit: 24
Recommended field of study: Accounting
Program level: Advanced.
Advance preparation: None
Additional disclosure information
Cash Management Training Course Class Outline
Module One: Introduction to Cash Management
Overview of Working Capital
The Working Capital Cash Conversion Cycle (CCC)
How Changes in Current Accounts Impact
Working Capital Investment and Financing Strategies
Management of Credit and Accounts
Management of Inventory
Management of Accounts Payable (A/P)
Multi-National Working Capital
Module Two: Cash Metrics
Basic Financial Concepts
Working Capital Metrics
Cash Conversion Cycle (CCC) Cash Discount Calculations
Accounts Receivable (A/R) Monitoring and Control
Collections and Concentrations
Module Three: Collections, Concentration and Disbursements
Concentration of Funds
Module Four: Short-Term Investing and Borrowing
Managing Short-Term Investments
Pricing and Yields on Short-Term Investments
Managing Short-Term Financing
Module Five: Long-Term and Capital Investments
Managing Capital Market Investments
Valuation of Long-Term Securities
Module Six: Cash Forecasting
Purpose of Cash Forecasting
Issues and Opportunities
Types of Forecasts
The Forecasting Process
Best Practices of Cash Forecasting
Module Seven: Information Technology in Treasury
Information Technology for Treasury
Treasury Management Systems (TMS)
Cash Management Training Course Students Are Saying...
Excellent course. Very informative and practical. I have learned strategies that can be applied in my job now.J. P. S. A.
I enjoyed the class and learned so much in three days. First time I attended a small class but I will look into this type of training class in the furure.H. T. Irvine, CA
The instructor easily answered all my questions. Above average. It was engaging unlike classes that only lecture for hours.K. T.
Cash Management Training Course Public Class and Webinar Schedule
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., August 12 – 14, 2020 Full
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., September 9 – 11, 2020 Full
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., October 14 – 16, 2020
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., November 11 – 13, 2020
Wed., Thurs., and Fri., December 9 – 11, 2020