Call Center Certification Training
LEARN CALL CENTER MANAGEMENT NOW
- In the Call Center Certification Training Course, you will learn best practices to manage a call center for such operations as online merchants, telemarketing companies, computer product help desks, mail-order organizations, polling services, charities, and any organization that uses the telephone to provide a service to customers, handle inquiries, offer product support, carry out telemarketing, or market research.
- Learn from a professional with 30+ years business experience.
- Different versions available to meet your specific needs.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued on completion.
- Cost: One Day class $649.00. Available Discounts.
- Public class and webinar schedule is in the right column.
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.
Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
If you are experiencing problems with any of the following, we can help:
- unprecedented growth
- supply chain issues
- cash management issues
- introduction of new technologies
- development of a company mission statement or S&OP
- poor customer service
- poor internal training development
- declining or stagnant sales
- high employee turn-over
- no accountability for managers
Our account managers can work with you to improve the performance of your workforce in two ways:
- Our account managers can help you put together a comprehensive employee training program proven to be one of the best returns on investment there is.
- A business consultant to provide expert advice in a particular area such as management and leadership, accountancy, human resources, customer service, finance, or supply chain management.
Call Center Certification Training Course Outline
Module One: The Basics
Defining Buying Motives
Establishing a Call Strategy
Getting Beyond The Gate Keeper
Controlling The Call
Module Two: Phone Etiquette
Speaking Clearly – Tone of Voice
Module Three: Tools
Utilizing Sales Scripts
Making the Script Your Own
The Sales Dashboard
Module Four: Speaking Like a Star
S = Situation
R = Result
Module Five: Types of Questions
Multiple Choice Redirection
Module Six: Benchmarking
Module Seven: Goal Setting
The Importance of Goals
Module Eight: Key Steps
Six Success Factors
Staying Customer Focused
The Art of Telephone Persuasion
Telephone Selling Techniques
Module Nine: Closing
Knowing When it’s Time to Close
Maintaining the Relationship
After the Sale
Call Center Certification Training Course Public Class and Webinar Schedule
Monday, March 16, 2020
Thursday, April 9, 2020
Monday, May 18. 2020
Friday, June 26, 2020
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability). Contact customer service to check date availability at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registering another Person
If you want to register for another person, click on the registration link and enter your information in the Billing Information section, uncheck the Student Information same as Billing Information box at the bottom of the form, then enter your student information. If you experience any difficulty with online checkout, please call customer service 24/7 at 888-632-2093.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to email@example.com (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7 call 888-632-2093 .