- In the Call Center Customer Service Training course, you will learn the importance of one of the most straightforward, least complicated, yet often overlooked aspects of using the telephone to provide a service to customers…customer satisfaction. Your attitudes and manners are as necessary to the customer as the service processes.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Learn from a professional with 30+ years of business experience.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued upon completion.
- Cost: Two Day Class $1399.00 Available Discounts.
- Public Class and Webinar Schedule located in right column.
Call Center Customer Service Training
Learn in-person or online in this two-day class.
Call Center Customer Service Training Class Description
From the customer’s perspective, phone service over the phone is as much a consumer-focused service as other service industries. Working professionals will learn how to optimize customers’ experiences just as business operators in retail stores and banks, colleges, and universities, and the travel industry do for their customers.
It is safe to say, most call centers you deal with fail to deliver superior customer service. No one was born knowing this skill…it is a learned trait. How can you expect to provide the kind of customer service that wows your customers if you do not train to do so?
This course offered for each level of customer service:
- For policymakers, we examine how company policies can impact customer service. In the vast majority of cases, company policies are responsible for customer dissatisfaction. Policies that are made for what is most convenient and/or profitable for the company, with little consideration on how they impact the customer relationship, can have a devastating impact on customer retention resulting in declining sales. Poor customer service policies will also affect employee retention. Employees consistently forced to deal with irate customers will soon seek employment elsewhere.
- For managers, we discuss how to manage the customer service program with an emphasis on building a motivated customer service team.
- For the customer service representative, this two-day class examines who we are and what we do as a call center service representative. We analyze our attitude and communications skills and take a hard look at what our customers need. We learn customer service skills and how to handle complaints and challenging customers.
Call Center Customer Service Training Class Outline
Module One: Who We Are and What We Do
Who Are Customers?
What Is Customer Service?
Who Are Customer Service Providers?
Module Two: Establishing Your Attitude
Be In the Know
Behavior that Turns-Off Customers
What Can You Do Right Away To Improve Customer Service?
Applying What You Have Learned
Module Three: Communication Skills
Excellent Service through Effective Communication
Verbal Communication Skills
Non-verbal Communication Skills
Module Four: Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs
Understanding the Customer’s Situation
Staying Outside the Box
Meeting Basic Needs
Going the Extra Mile
Measuring Your Customer Efforts
Module Five: Generating Return
Recovering from a Service Breakdown
Establishing Customer Trust
Module Six: Giving Customer Service
over the Phone
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Telephone Communication
Telephone Etiquette Preparation
Speaking Clearly – Tone of Voice
Tips and Tricks
Module Seven: Recovering Difficult
Establishing Common Ground
Setting Your Limits
Managing Your Own Emotions
Module Eight: Understanding When to
Dealing with Vulgarity
Coping with Insults
Dealing with Legal and Physical Threats
Call Center Customer Service Training Public Class and Webinar Schedules
Monday and Tuesday, December 7 – 8, 2020 Full
Monday and Tuesday, January 11 – 12, 2021 Full
Monday and Tuesday, February 8 – 9, 2021
Monday and Tuesday, March 15 – 16, 2021
Monday and Tuesday, April 12 – 13, 2021
Monday and Tuesday, May 10 – 11, 2021
Monday and Tuesday, June 14 – 15, 2021
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability). Contact customer service to check date availability at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to the previous section and click on the Register for This Class link.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to email@example.com (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7, call 888-632-2093.
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.