- Learn from a professional with 30+ years of business experience.
- Different versions are available to meet your specific needs.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued on completion.
- Cost: One Day class $649.00. Available Discounts.
- The public class and webinar schedule is in the right column.
BUSINESS GRAMMAR TRAINING COURSE
BUSINESS GRAMMAR TRAINING COURSE ONLINE
In the Business Grammar Training Course. you will learn the structural rules governing the composition of clauses, phrases, and words (morphology), the use of words in the construction of phrases and sentences (syntax), and grammar rules of the English language.
Business Grammar Course Description
In the Grammar Training Course. you will learn the structural rules governing the composition of clauses, phrases, and words (morphology), the use of words in the construction of phrases and sentences (syntax), and grammar rules of the English language.
Good grammar is instrumental in conveying ideas with clarity, professionalism, and precision. Even so, the informality of e-mail, texting, and tweeting has crept deep into company communications. Good grammar is a sign of professional credibility, attention to detail, and learning ability.
To provide evidence of the importance of good grammar, the company Grammarly reviewed 100 LinkedIn profiles of native English-speakers in the consumer packaged goods industry. Each professional had worked for no more than three employers over the first 10 years of his or her career. Half were promoted to director level or above within those 10 years, and the other half were not.
Here’s what they found:
- Professionals with fewer grammar errors in their profiles achieved higher positions. Those who failed to progress to a director-level position within the first 10 years of their careers made 2.5 times as many grammar mistakes as their director-level colleagues.·
- Fewer grammar errors correlate with more promotions. Professionals with one to four promotions over their 10-year careers made 45% more grammar errors than those with six to nine promotions in the same time frame. ·
- Fewer grammar errors associate with frequent job changes. Those who remained at the same company for more than 10 years made 20% more grammar mistakes than those who held six jobs in the same period.
The review clearly supports the hypothesis that good grammar is a predictor of professional success. The results are not surprising:
- Attention to detail: People who care about their writing demonstrate credibility, professionalism, and accuracy in their work.·
- Critical thinking: Knowing how to structure a grammatically correct sentence is a sign you can analyze and explain complex problems.·
- Intellectual aptitude: If you are a native English-speaker and never learned the difference between it’s and its, an employer might wonder, “What else have you failed to learn that might be useful?”
Grammar analysis is very complex, requiring a deep understanding of the relationships between words. For this reason, grammar provides a better window into a job applicant’s abilities. Companies looking to hire top talent should consider grammar as one predictor of a candidate’s aptitude and success. Good grammar is simply good business.
This one day class will give you the training and resources necessary to convey ideas with clarity, professionalism, and precision.
Business Grammar Course Outline
Module One: Grammar
Active and Passive Voice
Identifying Parts of Speech
Module Two: Punctuation
Module Three: Capitalization
Module Four: Constructing Sentences
Types of Sentences
Parts of a Sentence
Module Five: Creating Paragraphs
The Basic Parts
Module Six: Proofreading
A Proofreading Primer
How Peer Review Can Help
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.
Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
If you are experiencing problems with any of the following, we can help:
- unprecedented growth
- supply chain issues
- cash management issues
- introduction of new technologies
- development of a company mission statement or S&OP
- poor customer service
- poor internal training development
- declining or stagnant sales
- high employee turnover
- no accountability for managers
Our account managers can work with you to improve the performance of your workforce in two ways:
- Our account managers can help you put together a comprehensive employee training program proven to be one of the best returns on investment there is.
- A business consultant to provide expert advice in a particular area such as management and leadership, accountancy, human resources, customer service, finance, or supply chain management.
What Business Grammar Course Students Are Saying...
I would recommend this to anyone seeking to improve his or her writing skills.
Good review of grammar, sentence structure, paragraphs.
J. B. H
I felt challenged and a little discouraged with myself on some of the practices. Was challenging but helped. The instructor taught well. I feel like I learned several things today.
Very informative. Excellent refresher course.
One of the best, most worthwile trainings I've ever had.
Business Grammar Course Public Class and Webinar Schedule
Monday, September 20, 2021 Full
Monday, September 27, 2022
Monday, October 25, 2021
Monday, November 29, 2021
Monday, December 6, 2021
Monday, January 17, 2022
Tuesday, February 1, 2022
Monday, March 21, 2022
Monday, April 25, 2022
Monday, May 16, 2022
Monday, June 27, 2022
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability). Contact customer service to check date availability at email@example.com.
Return to the previous section and click on the Register for This Class link.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7, call 888-632-2093.