Business Coaching Certification Training
IMPROVE YOUR COACHING AND MENTORING SKILLS NOW
- Business Coaching Certification Training students will learn to challenge and develop their employees’ skills and abilities to achieve the best performance results to make them more valuable to your organization and to show them you care about their professional development.
- Learn from a professional with 30+ years business experience.
- Different versions available to meet your specific needs.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued on completion.
- Cost: One Day class $649.00. Available Discounts.
- Public class and webinar schedule is in the right column.
Business Coaching Certification Training Description
You are in your office looking over the performance report, and it happened again. Your low performing employee failed to meet quota this month even after you spoke with him/her about the importance of meeting goals. This employee has a great attitude, and you know they can do better. You do not know how to motivate them to reach the goal. Money used to work, but that has worn off. You are baffled, and you know being frustrated makes matters worse. What do you do?
The Coaching and Mentoring class focuses on how to coach your employees to higher performance. Coaching is a process of relationship building and setting goals. How well you coach is related directly to how well you can foster a great working relationship with your employees through understanding them and strategic goal setting.
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.
Business Coaching Certification Training Outline
Module One: Motivation Theories
Using Reinforcement Theory
Using Expectancy Theory
Personality’s Role in Motivation
A Personal Toolbox
Motivation on the Job
Addressing Specific Morale Issues
Module Two: Setting Goals
Introducing the G.R.O.W. Model
Setting SMART Goals
Goals and Motivation
Evaluating and Adapting
Module Three: Understanding the
Getting a Picture of Where You Are
Exploring the Past
Module Four: Developing Options
Choosing Your Final Approach
Structuring a Plan
Module Five: Wrapping it All Up
Creating the Final Plan
Identifying the First Step
Module Six: The Importance of Trust
What is Trust?
Trust and Coaching
Module Seven: Providing Feedback
The Feedback Sandwich
Encouraging Growth and Development
360 Degree Feedback
Module Eight: Overcoming
Focusing on Progress
Module Nine: Reaching the End
How to Know When You’ve Achieved Success
Transitioning the Coachee
Wrapping it All Up
Module Ten: How Mentoring Differs
The Basic Differences
Blending the Two Models
Adapting the GROW Model for Mentoring
Focusing on the Relationship
Business Coaching Certification Training Public Class and Webinar Schedule
Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Friday, August 2, 2019
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Tuesday, October 1, 2019
Friday, November 1, 2019
Monday, December 9, 2019
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability) for only a 20% premium! Contact customer service to check date availability at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registering another Person
If you want to register for another person, click on the registration link and enter your information in the Billing Information section, uncheck the Student Information same as Billing Information box at the bottom of the form, then enter your student information. If you experience any difficulty with online checkout, please call customer service 24/7 at 888-632-2093.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to email@example.com (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7 call 888-632-2093 .