ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE TRAINING COURSE
IMPROVE YOUR ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SKILLS NOW
- Accounts Receivable Training Course working professionals will learn industry best practices for ensuring the organization receives payment for services offered or goods sold to clients.
- Four ways to learn: public class, webinar, self-study, or on-site training.
- Learn from a professional with 30+ years of business experience.
- Public class and webinar limited to four students for maximum learning.
- Certificate issued upon completion.
- Cost: Two Day Class $1399.00. Available Discounts.
- Public Class and Webinar Schedule located in right column.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE TRAINING COURSE DESCRIPTION
Accounts Receivable typically involves sending invoices and statements to clients, posting the financial transaction to an accounting system and making bank deposits.
This class provides an overview of the credit, collections, and accounts receivable functions for accounts receivable managers. Included are tips and techniques as well as case studies. The class shows how to streamline the credit process and how to make this area as efficient as possible.
Each Student Receives:
- A student manual or textbook for use during and after the class.
- Instruction from an experienced business professional (minimum of 30 years) with at least five years in a corporate senior management position (CEO, President, COO, Vice President, CFO).
- Real life exercises to support training materials.
- Individual attention (classes are limited to four students).
- Personalized Certificate of Completion.
Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
If you are experiencing problems with any of the following, we can help:
- unprecedented growth
- supply chain issues
- cash management issues
- introduction of new technologies
- development of a company mission statement or S&OP
- poor customer service
- poor internal training development
- declining or stagnant sales
- high employee turn-over
- no accountability for managers
Our account managers can work with you to improve the performance of your workforce in two ways:
- Our account managers can help you put together a comprehensive employee training program proven to be one of the best returns on investment there is.
- A business consultant to provide expert advice in a particular area such as management and leadership, accountancy, human resources, customer service, finance, or supply chain management.
Recommended CPE credit: 16
Recommended field of study: Accounting
Program level: Intermediate.
Advance preparation: None
Additional disclosure information
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE TRAINING COURSE OUTLINE
Module One: Approving the Credit
Understand the importance of accurately
Evaluate the creditworthiness of customers
Understand the different types of financial
Identify the warning signs of customers in trouble
Module Two: Billing
Understand the implications of billing on business credit and collections
Prepare a clear and accurate invoice that does not
prevent your company from being paid in a
Recognize the effect terms can have on
Implement electronic billing in your organization
Module Three: Collecting the Money
Understand where collections fits into the big
Evaluate different collection techniques
Know when to turn an account over to a collection
Realize when a lawyer is needed to approach the
Module Four: Accounts Receivable Issues
Understand the importance of Accounts
Apply cash efficiently and effectively
Effectively manage the bad debt
Evaluate the problems that occur when Accounts
Receivable is not updated correctly
Assess the best Accounts Receivable techniques
Module Five: Handling Deduction Issues
Evaluate the unearned discounts and
unauthorized deduction problem at your
Work with customers to eliminate the
Work internally to minimize the problem
Recommend techniques that will keep the problem
Module Six: Interacting with Sales and Marketing
Understand the importance of the sales – credit
Develop a good working relationship with the sales
Recognize what credit can do to make sales job a
Make a pitch for credit at sales meetings
Module Seven: Customer Relations and Customer Visits
Understand the value of customer visits
Know how to plan a visit to a and international
Know what to expect when visiting an international
Find creative ways to make customer visits
Module Eight: Letters of Credit and Other Security Instruments
Understand the proper use of letters of credit
Take the appropriate steps to avoid the problems
that typically plague the use of letters of credit
Use Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) –1 filings in
the appropriate manner to guard your firm’s
Identify other appropriate techniques to use to sell
when open account is not an option
Module Nine: Legal Considerations Surrounding Credit
Understand the laws that affect the credit function
identify potential fraud situations
Make intelligent decisions about this escheat
Understand the possibilities of alternative dispute
Module Ten: Bankruptcy
Fully understand your rights as a creditor
Recognize the importance of filing proof of claims
Recognize the implications of reclamation
Work with the preference claims against your firm
Module Eleven: Technology in the Credit and Collections Department
Know how technologies being used in credit and
Integrate the use of email into daily operations
Make the best use of Internet facilities
Understand and develop your own credit scoring
WHAT ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE TRAINING COURSE STUDENTS ARE SAYING...
The trainer asked challenging questions!
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE TRAINING PUBLIC COURSE AND WEBINAR SCHEDULE
Monday and Tuesday, September 9 – 10, 2019
Monday and Tuesday, October 7 – 8, 2019 Full
Monday and Tuesday, November 4 – 5, 2019
Monday and Tuesday, December 2 – 3, 2019
Scheduled dates don’t work for you? Schedule your own start date (subject to availability). Contact customer service to check date availability at email@example.com.
Registering another Person
If you want to register for another person, click on the registration link and enter your information in the Billing Information section, uncheck the Student Information same as Billing Information box at the bottom of the form, then enter your student information. If you experience any difficulty with online checkout, please call customer service 24/7 at 888-632-2093.
Registering by Purchase Order
If you need to register using a purchase order, email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to list class name, class date, student name, student address, student phone number, and student email address).
To Register by Phone
To pay by credit or debit card using customer service 24/7 call 888-632-2093 .